SPECIAL ORDER (Non Stock Item Will ship direct from Wicked Edge
Designed with professional knife sharpeners in mind, the Pro-Pack III offers a combination of abrasives, accessories and hardware to create an all-in-one package that meets the needs of the professional sharpener or knife enthusiast with large collections that include many different types of knives.
The Pro-Pack III is our most versatile sharpener. It offers you the ability to clamp the widest variety of knife grinds, gives you the widest range of angles and the ability to adjust the angles independently, on both sides of the blade. These features create a sharpening system with a highly controlled level of precision for the serious knife enthusiast.
The included WE130 Precision Knife Sharpener, utilizes our patented Cam-Lock Vise. This vise is ideal for accommodating a wide variety of knife grinds, including fully flat and hollow ground blades. The Split Jaw Design of the vise allows the jaws to flex so they can firmly grasp distally tapered blades, like many everyday-carry pocket knives and kitchen knives. It offers an expansive range of sharpening angles, allowing you to sharpen a wide assortment of blades, from 13 to 35 degrees per side. Blades with wider angles, such as cleavers, bushcraft knives and blades with chisel grinds, are all possible on this sharpener, as well as blades with low angles, like many Japanese knives and many knives made from modern super steels. Provided independent angle adjustment will allow you to sharpen asymmetrical grinds with repeatability.
For professional sharpeners, collectors and knife enthusiasts, the desire to retain the original design or a custom bevel on a knife is paramount to your passion for knives. This sharpener offers coarse angle adjustments in 1 degree increments and micro adjustments of .05 degrees. This gives you the ability to choose to match the original bevels on your knives and prevents you from damaging the knife’s original grind and removing too much metal.
The jaws on the Cam-Lock Vise can be swapped out for the included Jaws for ¼” Blades, allowing you to clamp knives up to a ¼” thick. This gives you the versatility to sharpen a wider variety of blade thicknesses. This Pack also includes our Low Angle Adapter to help you achieve lower angles.
The abrasives included with the Pro-Pack III were specifically chosen to provide you with a complete set of tools to achieve custom edge geometry with any finish you desire. Whether it’s a toothy working edge, shaving sharp precision or a mirror polish, the Pro-Pack III can do it. The Pro-Pack III comes with our stable and easy to clean Aluminum Base. The Hard Carrying / Rolling Case with Retractable Handle and the Granite Base are both upgrade options for this Pro-Pack.
NOTE: The sharpener model that comes with the Pro-Pack III is the WE130. Granite base colors may vary.
- Made in the USA
- WE130 sharpener with a very wide assortment of abrasives and accessories
- Clamps the widest variety of knife grinds, including blades that are full-flat -ground or distally tapered - offers the most versatility
- Cam-Lock Vise - one-step knife clamping and doesn’t require additional tools to operate
- Widest range of customizable angles
- Ability to adjust angles independently for asymmetrical grinds
- Hard Case option is water and dust-proof, shock resistant, with a custom foam insert, telescoping handle and wheels for easy transport
- Can sharpen blades up to 15" long (Longer blades can be sharpened if longer Guide Rods are used.)
- Angle Range: 10 to 35 degrees (20 to 70 degrees inclusive) can be achieved with the included Low Angle Adapter.
- Main angle adjustment in 1 degree increments, and micro-angle adjustment in 0.05 degree increments
- Sharpener's angle markings are calibrated for knife's edge at 5/8" over top of vise
- Minimum knife height for stones to clear vise at lowest angle is 5/8" over top of vise. Included Low Angle Adapter helps to achieve lower angles
- Guide Rod length: 10"
- Product Weight:
- With Aluminum Base and no Hard Case: 16LBS
- With Granite Base and no Hard Case: 22LBS
- With Aluminum Base and Hard Case: 36LBS
- With Granite Base and Hard Case: 43LBS
- Case Outside Dimensions: 22” x 18” x 11.5”